Bass—it’s where rhythm meets melody,
creating a righteous groove that forces you to move with it.
Without the Fender Precision Bass, the original electric bass, dance floors everywhere would be empty.
As music evolves, our instruments change in lockstep; the end result is today’s version of this seminal instrument—the American Professional Precision Bass.
- Body: Alder (Gloss Polyester Finish)
- Neck: Maple,
- Fingerboard: Maple(Balck, 3Tone Sunburst, Olympic White,Antique Olive) , Rosewood (Balck, 3Tone Sunburst, Olympic White, Antique Olive)
- Frets: 21, NarrowTall, Bone Nut, ’63 P Bass Neck Profile
- Pickups Neck: V-Mod Split Single-Coil Pick ‘Michael Bump-designed’
- Hardware: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload) Bridge, Fender Lightweight Vintage-Style Keys with Tapered Shafts Tuning Machines,
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardshell Case